May 28, 2014

Banana And Nutella



Simplicity is bliss. Here is an easy (but not quick) dessert for your hot summer days. It  just needs 2 ingredients. Banana and Nutella :). You are welcome to add your own spark to this simple recipe.

When I first saw this in Epicurean Delights FB page I wasn't sure how this would be possible. I did not hesitate to try because it was simple and I did not have to buy anything fancy  or invest a lot of time.

So here is how it goes -
Slice Banana and deep freeze it (may be overnight).
Take it out and let it sit on the counter for about 15 - 20 min
For every medium size banana add 1/4 of a tbsp of nutella
Blend the 2 in a blender. That's it. Your creamy ice cream texture dessert is ready to be consumed.



Note: My blender isn't very good, so i added 2 tbsp of milk before blending. But that kind of loosen the consistency and made it very liquid creamy than the ice cream texture that I was looking for. If that happens to you too, then just set it in the freezer again for few hours and you are good to go.

Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments :

(©) All rights reserved by Paint My Word team.